Our scientific team has broad experience in designing a new protocol for binding characterization using biophysical techniques as:
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR).
- MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST).
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC).
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
as well as computational simulations for:
- Molecular Dynamics (MD).
We develop our own analytical tools for accurate and reliable analysis of biophysical data. We are specialized in
- Mechanism of interaction elucidation
- Characterization of complex binding
- Kinetic and thermodynamic coherence in multi-technique studies.
Our analysis can cover a large range of different complex interactions:
- Multisite binding
- Cooperativity interactions
- Conformational changes
- Competition experiments
We develop ad hoc software for automatization of acquisition, analysis and store in a database of experimental data. We can optimize your Drug Discovery projects by saving time and money.
Contact us if you are interested in software for:
- Screening using Differential Scanning Fluorescence
- Ranking drug candidate through one-single ITC injection